Monday, February 05, 2007

New Things in My Life

Pandora.com -AKA Thurm’s New Addiction. It’s this website that plays similar artists as the ones you already like. For instance, you type in “Jack Johnson” and then it makes a whole radio station made up of music that is similar to Jack Johnson’s style. It’s great.

A Blue Finger- Well, really just a blue cut. I cut my finger while washing a knife, really, really deep. I put it in a mini-splint for 2 days and I thought it had pretty much healed, but it had not. I put a liquid band-aid on it for a few days. Still not healed. And now it is blue, but is almost closed. Should I be concerned?

A new work cube- The whole company moved cubes on Friday. All 200 of us, at 2:30 sharp. I’m now in the middle of the building and have a slightly larger-end isle-cube. I think I’m going to bring some decorations. But I hate labeling myself. Like if I brought flowers everyone will think I’m girly. Or if I bring some of my Taiwan décor, then I’m labeled by that. It’s the same principal that prevents me from putting a bumper sticker on my car. I don’t want to box myself into some image.

A new level in my marriage- I let Thurm read my on-line journal from Taiwan. He read my personal thoughts about when we were first dating. It was pretty embarrassing. Is that healthy? Should he know my every thought? I need some sort of filter on myself don’t I?

No comments: