I butchered my husband last night. He wanted his hair cut, just a trim. And I just went crazy and cut off all his hair. He has a very bad missionary hair cut now. I almost cried when I realized I had cut off all his beautiful curls. I don’t know how it happened, it was like I couldn’t see the forest through the trees. He won’t need a haircut for a year : ( Why is it the wifely duty to cut her husbands hair once they get married? I don’t expect Thurm to cut my hair.
1 comment:
It's not a wifely duty, Nat, it's just cheaper. The one and only time I cut Dave's hair, he yelled at me and that was the last time I ever cut his hair, chep or not. I had never cut anyone's hair and I think that was the last time I have ever cut anyone's hair. Now Dave just pays for all of us to get our hair cut!! :)
Post a Comment