Thursday, May 10, 2007
Birthday Wishes
I found myself without a birthday wish yesterday. I hadn’t even thought about making a wish and blowing out candles and when I was faced with flames last night I had to quickly come up with a wish. The reason this was a problem was because ever since puberty, my birthday wish was to find my soul mate (I realize this makes me sound desperate and pathetic). In the last few years my mom and my niece have both used their birthday wishes for me to find Thurman (not requested by me, out of their own lack of faith that I had the skills to snag me a husband). It took me a minute to come up with something new, but it was a strange realization. I’m getting most everything I want in life : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment