Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My weekend started Friday at 3pm when our office was let out early for the holiday. I said good bye to Thurm as he, Ben, and Amy took a road trip to Washington for the Saskwatch Festival. I was in a mood and decided to chop off my hair. I called JCPenney, and an hour later, my hair was just below my chin. I had instant regret and my only solace was that my 11 inch pony tail was going to Locks of Love. I felt like I was on an episode of Seinfeld because I know the hairdresser was talking about me to her friend in Iranian. I told her I didn’t like the back and it wasn’t what I asked for. She was, I’m sure, telling her friend how particular I was being. Voice inflection is the universal language.
I went to my friend, Becca’s, wedding on Saturday. It was the only other wedding I had been to besides my own. I kept watching her face and could see all the feelings I had felt on my wedding day. She looked really happy; it made me tear up a little.
I went home for the rest of the weekend. My little brother came over and told me he was engaged to his girlfriend of two months!!! They got engaged Friday night, picked out their wedding announcements on Saturday, and Monday I took their engagement pictures (I will post a few later)! Geesh!! They seem to fit and I’m really happy for them.
I found out my dad wears Crocs. You know the shoes I’m talking about… hideous, foam, neon clogs. I loath them. I don’t normally care about fashion, but those shoes are hideous. It was all I could do not to ridicule my dad for wearing them : )

No comments: