Friday, June 08, 2007
Last night I woke up because Thurm was making sounds, sort of groans, in his sleep. I was afraid he was having a bad dream, so I woke him up. Turns out he was having a dream about Ben, his brother. They were in the basement of their parent’s house and there was a table with six hard boiled eggs the size of watermelons. Thurm turned around for a minute and when he turned back Ben had eaten all the eggs and was running up the stairs. So the sounds Thurm was making in his sleep was disbelief. For some reason this dream struck me as hilarious and I laughed uncontrollably for about five minutes. It was the kind of laughter that I couldn’t have stopped if my life depended on it. It was like I was drunk. Good thing Thurm isn’t cranky at four in the morning, he just laughed with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment