Thurm shaved off his beard and is smooth as a baby's bum. Its been traumatic for both of us. Traumatic for me because I don't know this hairless man who claims to be my husband. Traumatic for him because I can't let it go and I keep making comments about it.
My best friend, Danalin, got married on Saturday in the Logan Temple. Thursday I threw her a small bachelorette party and Saturday drove up to Logan early to take pictures of her getting ready. Our other BFF, Heather, did the hair and make-up. I'll post pictures later.
I missed my 10-year class reunion to go to Danalin's wedding. Not that I was the least bit sad. But my best friends from High School, Deven & Emily, went together. This is a big deal because they haven't talked for about 8-years and left on bad terms. I was sort of bummed to miss out on any drama that ensued, but Deven has promised to give me the run-down.
No comments:
Post a Comment