*I'm starting to feel a little more pregnant. Mostly because I can't suck in my stomach anymore. And I feel like I'm waddling.
*I had to walk(waddle) a few blocks to work today because my car wouldn't make it up a really steep, ice-covered, hill. It was very blizzardy.
*Thurm & I gave talks in church on Sunday about Temples. Thurm talked a bit about Pres. Hinkley's mission to bring temples to the people. Seemed fitting.
*I made rolls last night and forgot about them while they raised (I put them in a semi-warm oven). This morning I woke up to very flat balls of dough (the oven got cold over night). I cooked them anyway. They look like cookies, but still taste pretty good.
*I started crocheting a baby blanket last night. The pattern was really cute with blocks of different shades of blue and white. But I am no crochet master and just couldn't figure out the instructions. So my blanket is now straight rows of blue and white.
*I'm not sure if it's being pregnant or if its living in a dinky town with no TV, but I'm starting to feel very "homemaker." I told Thurm since he is trying to study two hours a night and training for a marathon, I would take care of all the household duties. So I cook every night and clean. But on top of that I've been doing a sewing class. And I'm crocheting a blanket. And I bought fabric to make a fleece blanket. And I enjoy baking. The list goes on. Guess this is a new stage in life for me.
*Thurm and I took the color test to find out our personalities. He is an overall white with a bit of blue. I am exactly half red, half blue. I think he felt satisfied in finding out that I have pretty much no yellow in me. To those who aren't color test connoisseurs, this means I am no fun. Now Thurm has backing when I am being boring. I was interested to find out there are a whole group of people with Thurm's personality! The "white" personality described him exactly. I just can't believe there are more people out there like him! I really thought he was one of a kind. I just come from a family of reds and have rarely encountered whites till Thurm.
2 comments:
I'm sorry to have to tell you this Nat, but Dave is actually a white!! I know it's hard to believe but when we did the color test he is a white. I believe I am a red and blue.
Has he taken it recently? I bet he's turned red : )
Post a Comment