Monday, March 03, 2008

Name Note

Just so everyone knows, Thurm has already vetoed Kale & Moses. Well, everyone has vetoed Moses. I'm still sticking by Moses, I think its cool. But apparently you have to be a black football player to be named that. While the voting results don't reflect this, I think Quinn probably has the biggest chance of making it to the finals. I had lots of other cool names that never even made it to the polls. Ainsley, Finley, Gwen are a few of my favorites. I tried to convince Thurm that Pacey was a cool name, but he didn't like the idea of his kid being named after my early-twenties-Dawson's Creek crush.

Does anyone have suggestions? Don't bother suggesting any name that is a mutated version of another name, like Jaden or Kyler or Colter. We want real names only, please.

7 comments:

Pam said...

K...I hope you don't think I'm the biggest freak ever, but I saw you on classmates.com, googled you, and that's how I found you! You've gotta love this age of the internet and blogs. This is Pam (Olson) by the way. I've thought about you and how you are doing and what you are up to and all that fun stuff. And you are gorgeous! Exciting that you're having a baby! Congrats! Anyhow, I just wanted to say hi and if you don't mind I'll be checking back in.

arianne said...

I feel like I have to stick up for Moses because I agree with you - it's a great name. Dave is all about extremely Jewish Bible names and Moses has certainly come up in conversation, so I just wanted to let you know that even if Thurman isn't on your side with the Moses, someone is. That was my first pick for sure. On the other hand I support Thurman 100% with the Kale veto. It's a vegetable, for heaven's sake - what are you thinking? There's a little boy in our primary with this name and he looks sickly all the time. Definitely don't go with Kale.

arianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shauna said...

Talon (our server the other night)

Dawson

Dalton

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pam said...

Hey Natalie, thanks so much for the comment. And I just have to say, I think I'm remembered the most for eating taco bell sauce, and I don't even remember doing that! Tyler Saunders is in Nichelle's ward and she mentioned that he has said something about that...too funny! And I totally forgot about Fat Man...oh the memories. Anyway, email me or I might leave some seriously long comments on your blog...pkogrant(at)netscape(dot)net

Debi said...

Hey Natalie, Oh it has been forever! Pam gave me your link and I am so glad. I love looking at everyone's blog. I am bad and never really call anyone. Anyway I will be checking in on your blog to see the baby pictures. I like the name Quinn. I wouldn't go with Kale either. If you want to look at my blog it is rickanddebibingham.blogspot.com
Take care and I love your pics. They reminded me of my cousins that are twins. You look a lot like them....weird. Love Debi (Felsman)Bingham