Differences.
Sure Thurm & I seem pretty different from an outsiders view. In public, I am a conversationalist and Thurm can barely squeak out a yes or no. But really, when its just the two of us, we couldn't get along more perfectly. We see eye to eye on pretty much everything. We like alot of the same things. We spend all our time together doing stuff we both enjoy. We can talk and talk about everything. But I've found how we are truly different:
He hates Bono. I don't know how this is possible. How could you not love Bono? He has put out great music for three decades. He has an Irish accent. He uses his money and fame to help the world's poor and afflicted. He's a family man. He's religious. You never see him on the red carpet. I know hardly anything about his personal life. He wrote "With or without you." What's not to love? This baffles me.
No comments:
Post a Comment