Thurm & I took a little drive today and decided to document the desert, dust-bowl that we call home. The first picture is the H.S. Thurm teaches at. The second picture is the elementary school I teach ESL at. Third, the LDS church, a half-block from our apartment. Fourth, the trails Thurm runs. Last, the only green in within a hundred miles, the golf course. These pictures are actually just so you'll feel sorry for us and the depressing town we live in and invite us to come stay at your house, or take us on vacation with you. Preferably somewhere green. Like the Oregon coast?
Hey, we are going to the Oregon Coast in August. As of right now I think we're camping, but I'm really trying to talk JD into a beach house instead. But if you guys came, we would for sure geta beach house. So there's your invite!
1 comment:
Hey, we are going to the Oregon Coast in August. As of right now I think we're camping, but I'm really trying to talk JD into a beach house instead. But if you guys came, we would for sure geta beach house. So there's your invite!
Post a Comment