A few things:
-Thurm suggested we name the baby "Kicky Kickerton."
-One of my 3rd graders noticed my belly for the first time aparently on Thursday and with wide eyes said "WOW THAT IS THE HUGEST BELLY I'VE EVER SEEN!"
-I got a pedicure on Friday and the petite, little Asian pedicurist told me how swollen my feet were and wondered how much weight I've gain in my pregnancy so far. Nice. Alot alright.
-Thurm went to Provo for a state track meet this weekend, so I went and spent the night at my grandma's, who lives in Provo. We sat in the shade on the grass and watched her garden grow. She told me about living during the depression. I took a nap. I balanced her check book. Thurm helped her dig some of her garden. She fed us a TV dinner.
-I have three senior picture sessions lined up for Monday & Tuesday. I am really regretting not charging more.
2 comments:
Kicky Kickerton it is.
My sister-in-law is also pregnant, and she always assumes that we refer to her as "Preggy Piggy" when she's not around.
You do not have the hugest belly ever. When we were little, there was a lady in our ward who went full term without anyone ever even knowing she was pregnant.
Now that's a big belly.
Uh oh. Don't give anyone any ideas with that Preggy Piggy. I can't imagine what would happen if my brothers got ahold of that one.
Sister-in-laws, if any of you read Amy's comment, please keep it quiet from your husbands.
Post a Comment