Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween!!

This picture has nothing to do with Halloween, I just thought it was funny. Quinn was playing with this ring and it fell on his face. He sat there with it on his face totally unaware, playing with his toes. It was hilarious.

Hobbes


We came up with a brilliant costume for Thurm this year, to shave off his beard. So we decided to go as Ward & June Cleaver (Leave it to Beaver). It was a BIG hit. He went to school today clean shaven, perfectly parted hair, in dress pants, shirt & tie. There were kids that thought he was a substitute, kids hearing the rumors and coming to see during breaks, kids taking pictures of him with their cell phones, mayhem ensued! The adults liked it too. And I loved dressing as June Cleaver. We went to dinner tonight as some friends house and to get into character I baked some bread and made pasta in a skirt with lipstick on : ) Well I was actually dressed up to go over to the school and show off Quinn to Thurm's students. Quinn was Hobbes. Everyone called him tigger. Lame.

1 comment:

arianne said...

Oh my goodness, he is a doll. (You look pretty good yourself, Natalie.)