Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The sky is falling, the sky is falling!

Thurm and I went to SLC this weekend and got the rest of our food storage! YAY! But we don't have much room to store it, so Quinn's room has turned into a storage room. While we were there we visited my grandma and Thurm's sister. I love his sister and always wish we lived closer so we could spend more time with her and her family. On our way home from Provo, we got pulled over for having expired registration. I haven't renewed it because we don't drive our Subaru and have contemplated selling it. But it has bigger trunk room so we took it without thinking. I told the cop our story and she said "you drove 2 hours to go to Costco?" Yeah, everyone in Wendover does. I love how cops like to accuse you of lying and make you feel stupid. Thurm has decided I have authority issues. And I do. Anyway, we have our food storage, basically (we still need to get water). So I'm feeling pretty good about things.

Signed,

Chicken Little

3 comments:

Nichelle said...

That's great that you guys got all of that! It definitely makes you feel better when you are prepared.

Anonymous said...

Natalie & Thurm .. so when are you -3- coming to Rupert????? I'm still waiting to see the baby!!!! and I finished his gift. Jean Linard

Natalie said...

Jean-
HI! We will be there for Thanksgiving Day. We will have to come by your house and show off little Quinn : )