He has been laughing over everything. When we play peek-a-boo he holds perfectly still till I pull the blanket off and then laughs hysterically. And he will just kiss me without me prompting it.
He will pick at the carpet, some tiny, itty-bitty object and then try to put it in his mouth. Thurm & I can't even see what he is picking at. Thurm's comment "I think he's hallucinating."
He has been testing out his voice. Yelping to the top of his lungs just because. Making little sounds that go up and down in tone, sort of sing-songy. Thurm's comment "I think he wants to learn Chinese." (Chinese has four tones to each syllable).
Its just so exciting watching his little mind figuring things out. You can just look in his eyes and tell he knows what's up.
1 comment:
Isn't is so fun. Just wait the "I lub you" will be next and your heart will just melt.
Post a Comment