Material Stuff. I have everything I want. We don't spend tons of money and don't have the latest of anything, but we have everything that we want. (I think it helps that I never go shopping, then I'm not realizing what I COULD have). Yesterday Quinn was playing in the canned food cupboard and I was thinking how blessed we are that our cupboard was packed full of food. That might not be the case a few years into the economic depression that is coming our way. It made me wonder what is going to happen to all the dollar stores full of junk that no one really needs. Are they going to ship it all back to Taiwan?
But I feel blessed to have cars that run, an apartment that is big enough to fit all our stuff, a closet full of clothes, a computer and camera, a scentsy candle, a BOB stroller, books, etc. Thank goodness for all our junk : )
No comments:
Post a Comment