




Thurm's family is going on a Mexican cruise in the fall for their family reunion. For this, I need a new passport because my old one has my maiden name and it expires in a year anyway. I have to mail in my old when applying for a new. I am so bummed because my passport is my proof that I have done cool stuff in my life. It documents a decade of traveling! Nine countries! So here are my photos as documentation that I once had some awesome adventures.
4 comments:
9 countries, that's so cool. Where have you been? I don't yet own a passport, but I would feel the same way if I had to turn mine in. Plus, they are so cool looking.
Italy, France, England, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Taiwan, and Thailand. Oh! And I forgot about Canada and Mexico. But they were both when I was younger and can't remember that much about them.
Wow Natalie, I didn't realize you were such a world traveler. Very cool!
Sheryl
Numerous people, three, have called to tell me that they return your old passport to you. Thanks for all the concern.
Post a Comment