Great picture! So sorry I neglected to phone you, or email you, or even send mental wishes your way on your day. I was knee deep in my mom's knee recovery and just 2 days ago came home.
Miss Elise is now the 24/7 nurse for Nana. She is awesome and doing such a fabulous job. It is good for both of them.
4 comments:
You look fantastic.
Great picture! So sorry I neglected to phone you, or email you, or even send mental wishes your way on your day. I was knee deep in my mom's knee recovery and just 2 days ago came home.
Miss Elise is now the 24/7 nurse for Nana. She is awesome and doing such a fabulous job. It is good for both of them.
Happy birthday sis! Keep taking fabulous photos. : )
I can't believe i forgot your B-day!! Sorry!! I think you look amazing in this picture!
Well got to get back to Nana,
Love you,
Elise
Wow, stunning! wish I looked that good sans makeup and hair, and I'm not even quite 30 yet.
Post a Comment