Wednesday, June 10, 2009

CO Trip

I blogged my pictures of our trip to CO backwards. We went for 3 days and stayed at a B&B that I was taking pictures of. While we were there we went into Mesa Verde National Park and saw awesome cliff dwellings. We sat in a hot tub and took in the beautiful scenery. We did a beautiful hike through wildflower sprinkled meadows. I didn't bring my camera for that and I've been kicking myself. It was by far the prettiest thing we did on our trip. We ate at a great restaurant and had the BEST caprese salad I've ever had. Mmmm. We drove down to the four corners and stood on four states at ONCE! WOW! (probably not worth a 6 hour drive out of our way). But on our way back we got to drive through monument valley and that was worth the drive. It was beautiful.

And we did all this without little Quinn. He stayed at his aunt Marci's house and played for 3 days. I'm sure he enjoyed that WAY more than 3 full days in a car. I was sad/nervous to leave him, but it was fun to have 3 days without responsibility :)

No comments: