Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Mesa Verde





Thurm & I took a 3 day trip to Mesa Verde in Colorado. It was ALOT of driving, but it was alot of fun. I was commissioned to take pictures of Flagstone Meadows Bed & Breakfast for their website and we stayed there for two nights. It was so nice. I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone going to the area. It was 15 minutes from the park, beautiful location, clean & comfortable rooms. But the best part was Harris, the owner. He made our experience so great. He took us on a tour of the Mesa Verde. Everywhere he recommended to hike and eat was perfect. He was amazing at his job. He knew exactly how to make us comfortable and showed us a good time. These pictures are of the cliff dwellings in the Mesa Verde. It was so interesting and I didn't know anything about them previously.

No comments: