Wednesday, September 09, 2009

After Photos::Attic Room & Bedroom


This is our bedroom till we can build a master bedroom upstairs. I don't take any credit on this room. My mom came down the 2nd day we were here and painted it from blue to tan. She also made the quilt on our bed. She pieced it together and my aunt quilted it. Lots of work!

We painted this attic room white, from pink. And I also recovered the bench. I want to paint one wall, but couldn't decide on a color until I got fabric for the bench. What color do you think?



3 comments:

Amy Bateman said...

My mouth literally dropped.
Wowza!

You could paint one of your walls green ... I adore my green walls.

Nichelle said...

It looks great. It's amazing how much of a difference paint can make:)

serious goof said...

I'm gonna go with a soft orange like some of them books and maybe that chair.