Friday, September 25, 2009

Here are some "After" photos of the house. The day we moved in Thurm did a great job document and taking a picture of every part of our house. Every tree even. But somehow, he missed the basement bathroom. It doesn't look that much different except we tiled and installed a shower. A little boy I was babysitting ran by, stopped, pointed, and said "CLEAN!" It's very white. But it'll look good with a shower curtain.
I also painted my kitchen cabinets white this week. I did a horrible job and just hope we replace them if we ever sell the house. I told Thurm I was going to take my time and do it right. But no, I have no patients. So I laid them all in a row on our drive way and did them all at once. Of course every particle of sand, dirt and bug on the driveway ended up in the paint. Oh well. My friend, Marie, came to look at them and had the brilliant idea of spray painting the hardware black! Looks awesome!
I still need to paint the walls blue, but we are leaving for a cruise today and it will have to wait!~
Bon Voyage!

1 comment:

Jancee said...

Wow, Natalie you have been busy, your home looks amazing, I'm so excited for you guys... so were did you go on your cruise??? Miss you guys!