Thurm's family reunion this year was a Mexican cruise with just the adults. It was VERY fun. We loved the ship. I have never slept so good in my life. The short version is we went to Catalina Island and snorkeled, kayaked, tandem biked. Then to Ensenada where we took a tour to La Buffadora (sp?), an awesome blow hole that is one of three in the world. (I've seen the one in Hawaii as well). On the ship we ate and ate and ate. DELICIOUS! My favorite food was strawberry bisque. And it was a good as it sounds. We hot tubbed, went to a few shows. I learned how to make an elephant out of towels, Quinn now has one in his bathroom. We sang karaoke! I'm a huge chicken. I only sang once with Thurm, "Don't Stop Believing." Our family assured us it was great :) Thurm, being the secret exhibitionist that he is, got up a number of times. He did an Elvis solo, "In the Ghetto" that was excellent! He and his brother also entertained the crowd with "Ice, Ice, Baby." Even though after three years of marriage, and I know Thurm has this side to his personality, it still surprises me that he will perform like that! He is such a great singer!
I would absolutely go on a cruise again! It was so much fun to be with family too.
No comments:
Post a Comment