Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Drove around the valley the other day taking pictures of all the temples. I drove up a hill to get a higher picture of the Draper Temple and this was at the end of the road. This gluttonous mansion. Unless nine families are living in this, or its a hotel, its ridiculous!

Just noticed that Quinn is somehow watching "Enchanted" in the Spanish version. Funny.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd bet 10% of the value of that home, that those gluttonous and somewhat vain people profess to be mormon.

Natalie said...

Hey, I was just judging and being critical of rich people, which is totally PC. No need to get nasty and judge Mormons, Anonymous.

By the way, there were a few homes up that street that were half finished. Contractors running out of money and no buyers. I think this was one of those.

Anonymous said...

There is no way that is a spec house. Someone had to have contracted to have it built, that isn't to say they had to stop construction when the bank realized that everyone one involved were idiots, including themselves.

Andrea said...

This is my brother-in-law's girlfriend's aunt's house.
Apparently, it has a slide it in that goes from the top floor to the bottom floor.
Amy wanted to mention that she always has dreams where she gets to go on slides through really cool houses.