Sunday, December 06, 2009

This picture doesn't do the mess justice.  Quinn got spaghetti sauce on every surface available except the ceiling, thank goodness.
This is a typical picture of the "day in the life of Quinn."  He has been a movie maniac lately.  We specifically choose not to have a TV so we don't waste our lives in front of it.  However, its hard for me say no to watching a movie when I know it will keep him out of my hair and stop the whining for a little while. We can't wait for summer so we can get out of the house!

This is an awesome tent that was my oldest brothers at one point.  Its gone through all of my siblings and some of their kids.  Quinn takes his blanket in there and pretends to go "night-night."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you have a card table. It designed to drop over the top of a folding card table. I'm sure you knew that, rather resourceful either way.

As always cute pictures.
Dave

Natalie said...

nope, we don't have one. I asked for one for Christmas.