This is a little late because I wasn't going to set any goals this year. I never follow through with them and I just wasn't feeling it. But my good husband set the first two for us and I'm going to add a couple for just me.
1. Go the temple at least once a month.
2. Read the scriptures & pray daily (so far, so good).
3. Make my days productive.
4. Build my photography business (I have been absolutely un-enthused about this and I can't get motivated to care!)
5. Get the roof and bathroom remodeled by end of year.
Thurm & I were talking about a "bucket list" (never saw the movie, but got the gist that its "things to do before you die"). I wrote a list when I was younger of about 50 things and I accomplished alot of them. My brother told me I need to set some higher goals if I've already done everything on my list. True. But I really have done most of what I always truly wanted. Can't I just be content or should I make some more goals?
1. Live in Thailand
2. Travel to Guatemala, Spain, Greece, Bali, more of Asia... and a million other places.
3. Have more children.
4. Become a really great photographer.
5. Run a non-profit to help neglected and abused children.
6. Learn to love exercise.
7. Be a scriptorian.
8. Keep learning and someday be very wise.
9. Always be a minimalist and never get caught up in wanting/owning unnecessary things.
10. Never be swayed by the masses or popular opinion.
Alright, those are pretty lofty, better stop at ten.
1 comment:
Post a Comment