I used to feel so sad when I would hear mothers say they needed a break from their kids. Or how they just relished alone time, time with friends, couldn't wait to get the kids in bed, etc. I just couldn't fathom not wanted to spend every waking moment with my sweet little baby boy.
I need to apologize for any "bad mother" thoughts that crossed my mind to anyone who said those words above.
Because I can't WAIT for Quinn to go to bed every night. I LOVE nap time when I have an hour to myself to do what I want. I watch the clock for 5 o'clock when daddy gets home to take over. When we are around cousins or adoring aunts, I smile and wave bye-bye to my little man.
It was a rough day.
2 comments:
We have been waiting... :)
I'll babysit anytime! :)
Post a Comment