This is how I found Quinn today during nap time. It was pretty quiet, but then I heard a bump so I went in to make sure he was in bed and I found him in his room with the lights on draped in clothing. The pink swim cap is Thurm's brothers that he bought while in Taiwan. How it ended up at our house is beyond me and why haven't I taken it to the DI?
Quinn got a HUGE goose egg in the exact same spot he cut open a few weeks ago. Poor kid!
This was an AMAZING meal from Chef Thurm. The Thai coconut soup was DELICIOUS! The chicken dish from Vietnam had lemongrass, cilantro, ginger....yum yum!
This was an Indian dish that was pretty simple, just hamburger, potatoes, vegis, but the spices made it so different and GOOD! It had cilantro, cloves, cinnamon, cumin, garlic, onion.
And the BEST part of all this food is that I haven't had to cook any of it!!! YAY for a hot husband that cooks!
2 comments:
Oh! Little Quinn's head looks like it hurts WAY bad! :( The way you found him, well, it made me laugh, hard... haha :) Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see you this weekend! :) Love you!
Recipes??
Post a Comment