Before-Very Ugly pink & black $7 DI purchase. The whole top was checker board, I started painting it before I remembered to take a picture.
After- I haven't decided yet what to do with it-- Maybe a TV on top and VCR/DVD player in the cubby hole, movies in the drawer.
My sweet little boy. I only have 1 or 2 sleeping pictures and I thought this was so cute with his hands behind his head. I have an ultrasound picture of him doing this same pose.
Cutest hat ever that I made and then lost the pattern for. I want to make one for me and the new baby too.
Eggplant Parmesan So good and so easy!
Slice 1 eggplant into 1/4 inch slices.
Dip slices in beaten egg, then bread in crumbs.
Lay on olive oil covered cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes.
Flip eggplant slices over, cover with mozzerella cheese and bake for another 10-15 minutes. Serve over spaghetti noodles and sauce.
** I think the trick for making it restaurant quality is using good spaghetti sauce***
Thurm's delicous Gyro and oven fries. I don't know how he made it or I'd put the recipe. He made it all from scratch, even the pita's. MMmm. I know the white sauce is plain yogurt, little bit of lemon juice, chopped tomatoes and cucumbers. So fresh!
1 comment:
I want to try all of these recipes! My mom usually makes us dinner for our birthday, and I think I'll request some of your recipes.
Post a Comment