Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thurm took the day off to go to the ultrasound with me today.  After we found out our little girl was a little boy, we celebrated at Tony Caputo's.  This is Italian Heaven!!! If you have never been there, YOU MUST EAT THERE!!! Its downtown SLC by Pioneer park on 300 South.  I used to eat there alot when I worked at First National Bank because one of the loan officers I worked with always wanted it.  It was either the pregnancy talking or I had just forgotten how delicious their food is, but it was amazing!  Thurm got the "Caputo" sandwich, which has different Italian deli meats on a roll doused in balsamic vinegar. The balsamic is SOOO delicious! I got the salad trio--you pick your three favorite salads. I got a pesto pasta, caprese, and sun dried tomato and feta pasta.  HEAVEN!!! We both agreed that the Italian genre of food is the best of the best.
I know we are foodies and might delight in our food more than the average person, but this is some seriously good food.

No comments: