Thursday, March 11, 2010

Baby Names

When we named Quinn, it was easy because we had it picked before we were even married. There was a conversation in the ocean waves on a beach in Thailand(romantic, huh).   We thought we were going to have a girl this time and had a few names picked out.  But now we are having trouble naming another boy.  So off to the left are some names we like in order of preference.  Well, almost. Thurm rated "Sal" as 3rd, but I've basically vetoed it. Its just on there to humor him. He knows very well I'll end up naming all our babies, but I try to make it seem like he has a say in it.   Not that anyone's opinion will probably sway mine, but lets hear your vote.

Jens is in my family ancestry- its from Denmark.  Neils is a family name---its in our history as well as my little brother's middle name.  And Calvin...because I love Calvin and Hobbes. And Quinn totally looks like Calvin, so if the next baby does too, then it might have to be Calvin.

No comments: