Sunday, March 07, 2010

I've promised the new baby that I will buy a baby book and keep a record of his life. Because all Quinn has is this blog. Someday I'll make it into a book for him.

Quinn wakes up every morning and lays down in front of his door and when he's ready for someone to come get him, he kicks the door. I don't know why.  But today Thurm opened the door and Quinn was lying on the floor waiting with sun glasses on.  It made us both laugh pretty hard.

My mom told me when her kids all turned two she wrote a list of their vocabulary for their baby books. So I'm going to start that list now so I don't forget some words. (Don't feel obligated to read this)

Quinn's Vocabulary at 20 months

baba (sippy cup)
mink (drink)
hi
bye
mama
dada
baby
dog
woof
moo
meow
cat
cow
yose (horse)
bee (means bird, butterfly, bee)
fly
binky
reach
up
walk
wash
pants
leg
eat
arm
eye
poke
again
more
nose
toe
foot
hand
yeah
no
owie
dory(Dora)
Mo(Nemo)
watch
read
ring
tummy
amen
tree
wee(slide)
swing
house
whiner no whiney
fish
ear
bum
toot
poop
pee
clock
shoe
sock
coat
hat
snake
ssssssss
one
two
Quinn
boo
teeth
light
off
on
cheese
toast
orange
lala (banana)
bonk
soup
egg
block
ey-yo (Chinese exclamation!)
soap
sit
blue
potty
chip
snack
treat
milk
juice
bike
cracker
phone
honey
money
pretzel
bean
star
sun
cool
cute
ok
YAY! 100
car
truck
choo choo
night night
kiss
me
horry(sorry)
happy
helping

No comments: