Thursday, April 08, 2010

Quinn has been off his binky for over a week now. It actually wasn't as traumatizing as I thought it would be. He asked for it for a few days, but I think it was a bigger deal to me than to him.  Next is potty training. I think I'll wait till after the baby is born and he is feeling very comfortable, maybe in the fall.
Yesterday Quinn kissed his bunny and said "I love you bunny."  He sings along to every song we sing him now.  He knows "Twinkle, twinkle" by heart and can sing the entire tune in key (not all the words though).   He has a few stories that we read him memorized and says a few words along with us as we read.  I think he got his dad's talent for word-smithing.
Thurm calls Quinn "Quinn Kwon," don't ask me why.  But the other day Quinn was talking to himself and said "Fwinn Fwon."
We are already have summer plans planned out.  Bear Lake with my family. Thurm's family reunion.  Thurm has some 5 day hikes planned with his brother. A new baby. There will be lots of gardening and canning. Home improvement.  YAY for summer! Thank goodness winter is finally over!

1 comment:

Chelise said...

So adorable! These babies are growing up!!