Tuesday, June 01, 2010
Kittens!
We went to Grandma & Grandpa's house this weekend and they had brand new kittens. Quinn and his cousin Teighlor played with them the entire time. They LOVED the kittens. Teighlor was awesome with Quinn! I wish we lived closer because I'd love to have her around more often. I was on the verge of taking one of the kittens home because it would be such a great playmate for Quinn. He sat outside for an hour singing and talking to one of them. However I'm allergic and a self proclaimed animal hater (though these kittens were pretty cute). I know we could keep the cat outside, but somehow they ALWAYS end up inside the house. And my fur covered little boy would end up inside the house. I was pretty tempted though when I saw how much he loved them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is just so cute! I can't believe you are an animal hater! Boo hoo! Poor Quinn. :) I thought the new baby was the playmate for Quinn. So I voted for the name of the newby but you all haven't said anything more about where you are headed with the names. Have you all decided or are you waiting till he arrives?
Love your blog. Debi
I love this post. I want to set my background to the picture of Quinn with the kitty in his hoody. Too cute.
I think I have looked at your pictures 5 times now, I can't get enough of the cuteness!
Oh you cat lovers....
Post a Comment