I fumbled my way through my first primary sharing time today. Went pretty well, but I couldn't keep the Jr. primary's attention. They were wired and I think its because they were feeding off my nervous energy. So far I am liking primary--I've only been twice. I feel like there is alot to keep track of that I'm not keeping track of yet.
Baby Jens is doing great and growing up so fast. He is already 3 1/2 weeks old!!! He will so soon no longer be a newborn! I don't know if I have been appreciating it enough. I love when they sleep whenever, where ever. That didn't last long with Quinn. Jens doesn't quite know what to do with himself when he's not eating or sleeping. Its a rare 15 minutes when he is awake, content, and not eating or being held.
Thurm has ONE WEEK of summer left! How did this happen. I knew that it would, but now that its over I'm in shock at how quick it went. Vacationing for a month and a half and having a baby really sucks up the summer. I think I had two days of doing nothing. Absolutely nothing. Maybe two days. Maybe it was just one. Lame. I really value my nothing time.
We went to the county fair last night. It was pretty sad. So far I've been impressed by this little town we live in. There are tons of community events, kids activities, free concerts, community theater that is really good, etc. The arts festival was a mini version of the SLC one. But the fair was pretty lame. The highlight of the night was watching an old guy dancing with his dog to some locals doing karaoke. Quinn loved the karaoke BTW. He loves any kind of singing and/or dancing.
1 comment:
Maybe at your mom's next big birthday Quinn and Paul can fight for the microphone. ; )
Post a Comment