Wednesday, September 01, 2010
Little bit o' August
I crochet a hat for Jens for his baby blessing. It turned out way too big and WAY too girly. I think it was a combo of being white and the pattern.
I found a pattern for these ballet slippers while I was looking for hat patterns and I had to make them. How cute are these!?! Now I just need a girl to give both the shoes and hat to.
Here's baby Jens at 5 and 6 weeks. These are it. I have only taken a few snapshots since he was first born. I feel bad that I haven't taken more. I'm going to try and make up for it today and do a 7 week photo session.
Isn't there just something about him that makes you think he's going to be a rowdy boy when he gets older? Like he'll be jumping motorcycles off rocks and playing in the dirt his whole life. Maybe its because he sort of reminds me of his uncle Wade in this picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment