Tuesday, December 14, 2010



Here's a little peak of Christmas at our house. Funny story about the green goblet. So I went to a
church activity last week and they had a "treasure trade" (bring your junk and if no one else wants it, it goes to DI). And a woman brought these goblets and I snatched them up as fast as I could. I loved them! My mom called me later that night and I told her how excited I was for these beautiful goblets. I saw the woman the next night and I told her how much I loved them. Turns out she got them from Arby's one Christmas. Buy a combo meal and get a glass type of thing.
I don't love them anymore.
 Daddy does the weirdest things... like make his baby stand in a drawer.


































Gave Quinn a faux-hawk the other night. I think its cute, but I'm worried it might perpetuate his bad-boy image. When it doesn't have any product in it, Thurm thinks he looks like a neo-nazi. So many problems with this haircut---might have to cut it soon.
Baby Jens's first taste of cereal. This picture is deceiving, he wasn't that thrilled or interested.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

If it makes you feel better - one year while Arby's was doing their glass give away, my mom went every day so that she could get 12 because she wanted a complete set. Arby's aside, those goblets you have are really pretty :)

Natalie Heiner said...

haha, thanks Andrea : ) Yeah, I still think they are pretty. But I bet I'll tell that story every time I use them.