Jens started to army crawl over the weekend! He seems too little still for that! He is proficient at rolling, sitting, and now army crawling! It goes so fast! He'll be seven months is a week.
Quinn is totally potty trained except for diapers at night. Which I think I could probably get rid of those too, but I'm too exhausted from waking up with the baby to worry about waking up with Quinn. Though, he does it all himself..... maybe we'll brave it next week.
Quinn has been into calling everything and everyone poo. Mommy-poo, Jensipoo, tootipoo. I blame daddy-poo. I'm REALLY tired of the toot and poo talk and he's only two. I can imagine its only going to get worse.
Daddy-poo has started running again. He's been going strong for about a month. He's already ran a 5k and has signed up for a 10k, 15k, and half-marathon, all to be ran before April. I'm proud of him, and a little jealous that he has the dedication. And a little resentful that he comes home from work and runs when I feel like I barely have time to shower. Though I know this is totally unjustified because its all about making time. I feel like I'm barely keeping my head above water with cleaning, cooking, children, primary, and all the projects I decide to take on. Just don't drop by without giving me a two or three hour head start : )
No comments:
Post a Comment