![]() |
| Our only family picture with Jens under the age of one. He is 11 months, Quinn is 2 1/2. |
![]() |
| Jens thought taking a bath in the sink was so fun. |
| Thurm grilling on the front steps. We are the only people in our neighborhood that hang out on our front porch-does that mean we are the ghetto ones? |
| Quinn & Jens LOVE the swimming pool. |
| An awesome flag banner that I made for Quinn's birthday party. I just used some scrapbook paper I had and sewed it together. |
| Cute little lanterns made out of baby jars. |
| Dirty little man~ |



2 comments:
AAWWw! I love the family photo. I also like your profiles at the very top....whats that called? I also love the photos of you with Quinn....I am guessing it is him. Although his hair is spiked and I don't recognize him like that! So adorable though. Debi
Cutest family ever!
Post a Comment