Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Thurm and I had our five year anniversary on Oct 21st.  He bought me roses and took me for Thai,  yum.  I can't imagine my life any different than it is now.  He makes me so happy. 

Nothing better than Grandma hugs.  Quinn plays "grandma" alot. He always goes on visits to grandma's house on his little car.  I usually have to play the grandma : ) 


Jens the Cowardly Lion

Mama as Dorthy, Quinn as the Scarecrow
I found a Dorthy costume for me for $3 and we had the lion from last year, so I talked everyone into doing a Wizard of Oz theme for Halloween. I can already tell, this is probably the only year I'll be able to do a family theme.  I made the Tin Man costume for Quinn and he wouldn't wear it. So he agreed to the scarecrow.  

Daddy as the Tin Man

Quinn got his face painted by our friend down the street.  What a cutie. 


No comments: