Sunday, April 08, 2012

Spring Break 2012

I made pillows for my bed. It only cost me $3 a pillow : ) I want to find another yellow fabric to do  one more. 

Now I just need a headboard. I think I'm going to make one out of an old door and some crown molding. I saw one on pinterest that was really cute. 

We had a great spring break.  We got alot done around the house as well as played.  Monday we went to the Children's museum in SLC and decided to get a year membership. The boys could hardly take it all in.  They had so much fun!





I think I have this exact picture of my niece and nephews who are now teenagers : ( 


Wild boy Jens took a dive on his car and scraped up his nose. 

Making and eating Easter cookies.  

Easter morning.  I normally wouldn't buy a bunch of toys for Easter baskets, but I kept finding stuff they would love over the past month and needed an excuse to give it to them.  Jens loved the bubbles the most.  He had the most surprised, delighted reaction every time.  

Hunting for Easter eggs.  We did our baskets and egg hunt on Saturday. It was perfect, I'll definitely do that every year.  


Jens watching his second favorite toy a wind up, hopping bunny.  It'll be a sad day when items from the dollar store no longer satisfy them. 

Tie-dying Easter eggs.  

The loot!


Chocolate fondue--might have to be an Easter tradition. Yum. Though, I was doubtful and am now against mango's defiled by chocolate.  Mangos are higher on the food chain than chocolate and not many things are.  Its like putting cheese sauce on asparagus. Why ruin a good thing? 

Mango filled mouths on Easter Sunday. 


No comments: