Sunday, July 15, 2012
Quinn turned FOUR years old!
I just realized that I must have deleted Quinn's four year old birthday pictures : ( I can't find them anywhere. We did a little birthday party for him again this year because he talked and talked about it for months before. We just invited some neighborhood friends over for a water party and cake. The kids played pin the party hat on a picture of Quinn, freeze dance, and hot potato. We had sprinklers and a little pool to play in. I made a sailboat cake that was cute in concept, but just looked like a mess when I made it. He got lots of presents from his friends-- one of his favorites was a Chinese cookbook for kids. He and Thurm made chinese popcorn, mango smoothy, and a chinese chicken salad all within the first couple days of getting it. His most favorite toy however, was a camera from Grandma. He took about 50 pictures a day. I have been so proud, he seriously got some great pictures! I'll have to post some.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment