Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Four Crushes and a Wife

Thurman and I went to a double wedding of two sisters on Saturday night. Thurm has been friends of this family for years and at least 2 of the four sisters have had crushes on him. Thurm's ex-girlfriend also attended. And a women who was in-love with Thurm for years, but the sentiments weren't returned by him. It was so strange knowing that I was the women who finally snagged him and that 4 other women were carefully critiquing me that night. I met and made small talk with all these girls and they were all really nice. It was sort of surreal experience, but at the same time was flattering knowing that I was the one Thurm chose to love : ) It goes to show that anyone who takes the time to get to know quiet Thurman, loves him. And it had to make Thurm feel pretty good being in a room of adoring women : )

No comments: