Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I woke up this morning to Thurman telling me “don’t forget to put the package out for UPS, here is the house key (we are sharing at the moment), I brought in the laundry, I made your lunch and it is in the fridge, love you, have a good day.” Last night he did the grocery shopping, brought me home some flowers for my birthday, organized our storage closet, did our laundry, cleaned the ceiling and walls in our bathroom, made nachos for Ben & I, helped me with some stuff on-line, and was in a great mood doing it. Super husband! I think I managed to do some dishes and pay some bills on-line while he did the rest of that. He had a coke at lunch…hmm…
The new car that we bought has a CD player, which I haven’t had in a car since 2002, when it was stolen out of my Volkswagen my first month living in the big city of SLC. I haven’t even had a tape player so I’ve listened to a lot of radio, and got hooked on NPR a little while ago. And now when I drive the new car I have an internal battle of really wanting to listen to NPR, but feeling like I should take advantage of the CD player. NPR has won out more often than not.

No comments: