My brother wrote a response on his blog as to hobbies I could take up:
1.You could take up cross county skiing or downhill skiing, or salt flat skiing. I realize that local geography has a lot to do with the feasibility of this one.
2.You could take on a few craft projects that perhaps could be sold on e-bay or given as gifts. I found a bag full of old LP’s and LP covers in the shop a few weeks ago.
(I got excited about making record purses and selling them on e-bay for a week. But its never went further than my dad's shop.)
3.The Internet is full of educational opportunities, a lot of which can be free. Here's a site that has endless articles on everything you can imagine. How Stuff Works. http://www.howstuffworks.com/ You could use the time as a chance to learn how to put oil in your car for example, or how parking brakes work.
(My family likes to make fun of the various times I've tried to destroy/wreck my cars)
4.Florecita suggests starting a club that could provide a service to the people of Wendover. Perhaps teaching others about one of your passions. Examples:Music, Politics, Photography, Morality, or Anti-Snobbery.
(So I'm opinionated, sue me)
5.I have stacks of Mac magazines, they have lots of entertaining tidbits of Mac wisdom.
(I don't believe in calling Tech help for my Mac when I can just call Dave-he's programed into my phone, unlike Mac)
No comments:
Post a Comment