Wednesday, January 23, 2008

We had our ultrasound on the 21st and found out we are having a little boy. The tech guy at first thought it was going to be a girl because he didn’t see anything. I asked how sure he was; he said “90%.” But I guess he started doubting himself because he looked again and there it was! A boy!
Thurm instantly started talking about how he needed to get his fishing buddy a pole. And he wanted to get the baby a jogging outfit so when Thurm takes him running in the stroller he’ll have something to wear. That made me laugh out loud. I think the baby is going to be like his daddy. He was lounging out in my stomach with his feet kicked out and an arm behind his head, just like Thurm sits. Looked pretty comfortable.
The consumer science teacher at the high school has been offering a sewing class once a week that I have been going to. Last night I mended two pairs of pants, finished a receiving blanket, and sewed a panel into a pair of my black pants making them maternity pants. I love maternity pants, I might never go back to non-elastic waist pants. They are so comfortable. I was pretty proud of my sewing accomplishments. I have never been able to sew in a straight line, so I felt pretty good about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the new addition. I love you both!
-Adena