Monday, February 04, 2008

The story I'm about to tell is pretty embarrassing and most people wouldn't blog about it, but it’s just too funny not to tell.
I went to the baby doctor on Friday for a check-up. Every time I go, I have to pee in a cup in a tiny, little bathroom. After I was done I grabbed my purse, my coat, and my cup and open the door. Well there is not much room and as I opened the door, it caught my coat, which bumped my arm, which caused me to spill pee down the front of my shirt. Pretty mortifying! My first thought was "what am I going to say to the nurse!" I quickly got a paper towel and wiped up my shirt. Thankfully, my shirt was new and the pee beaded up and wiped off without soaking in. So there actually wasn't even a wet mark. However, I was worried about the smell. Especially since I had eaten asparagus the day before.

No comments: