Natalie, these photos are fantastic. Love the one of Penn Station and the view from the hostel window. Dave wanted me to tell you that he votes for Quinn, because then you can call him Q.T.
I love the pics Nat. You still be takin' constant beauties. Also, just so you know, I check and read and subsequently injoy your blog regularly. I just ain't big on commenting. By the way, my name isn't really Nigel.
3 comments:
Natalie, these photos are fantastic. Love the one of Penn Station and the view from the hostel window. Dave wanted me to tell you that he votes for Quinn, because then you can call him Q.T.
I love the pics Nat. You still be takin' constant beauties. Also, just so you know, I check and read and subsequently injoy your blog regularly. I just ain't big on commenting. By the way, my name isn't really Nigel.
I hope you injoyed my last comment. If I had previewed my comment it wouldn't have been so injoyable.
Post a Comment