One of the little girls I teach told me today that I look like I have TWO babies inside of me. And that she wants me to bring the baby by when it's "done." Done cooking? You can always expect the truth from kids. My belly might be lined with a healthy, very healthy, layer of fat, but I'm trying to think of it as extra padding and protection for the little guy.
I woke up with swollen glands and a sore throat this morning. Its all I can do to stay awake till 9 pm and I already took an hour nap after work. Thurm thinks I'm so tired because I'm in my third trimester. Maybe. I should just take advantage.
Thurm coached his first track meet yesterday. I slapped him on the butt and called him Coach on his way out. It seemed like the right thing to do : ) I love that he is so excited to coach and that he's had the opportunity here. He also had his first Boy Scout meeting tonight. Plans were made for the next two months for hikes, fishing, knot tying, wood carving, etc. It seems like a good group of boys, even though one spilled red punch on our carpet. Nothing the carpet in our palace probably hasn't seen before.
Thurm has 3 1/2 weeks left of marathon training before the big day. Any of you that would like to support, he's running April 19th in SLC at 7am. It starts up by the UofU hospital.
uhh.. guess thats it. Maybe I'll go to bed, its almost 8pm.
2 comments:
You should name one of your babies Quoman and the other one Koses. You know how you love mixing and matching to come up with your own brand new hybrid name.
Hey Natalie,
I love your pictures from NY. They are great. You and Pam really are good photographers. I can't wait to see the "twins." Ha ha. My daughter is so ready for me to have a baby but it just hasn't happened yet. She is hoping for twins and I am sure your baby would probably love it too. Course the parents may not be too thrilled. It is great seeing photos of you are your husband and your soon to be.....did you pick a name? Well keep in touch. I agree we need to go to our next reunion. Hopefully I will be closer so I can make it. Love Debi
Post a Comment