Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Quinn the Mighty

Baby has yet to grace us with his presence. We go to SLC today for a doctor appointment and I'll be in tears if I don't get induced today or tomorrow. I was thinking I'd go natural, but I'm so cranky right now an epidural sounds just fine.

5 comments:

Pam said...

Hang in there Natalie...I feel so bad for you. I know for me the last few weeks were the worst and seemed to drag on forever! Can't wait to "meet" the little guy.

Anonymous said...

let me know as soon as Quinn the mighty makes his appearance because I can't be reached by phone currently so this or email is the only way I'll know. Good luck and I'm sorry that you have to be a birther because it doesn't sound fun.

Shauna said...

Don't hang in there Nat. Let it all hang out.

We are excited for you guys!

Love,

Auntie Shauna

Ryan said...

My only fear is Natalie will give birth, be banned from the computer by her doctor (for recuperation reasons) and not be able to notify the world of the blessed news. I know Thurman would rather eat dirt than post on the blog.

Give us a call at the warehouse Thurm and let us know.

Shauna said...

Take heart-things could be worse~ http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080620/ap_on_fe_st/odd_big_twins

:) Love you guys!