Sunday, June 22, 2008

Tomorrow!

Tomorrow morning they are going to induce me. I'll be 11 days overdue. Every nurse that has seen me can't believe that my doctor would let me go this long. And that actually doesn't make me feel any better to have their surprise and sympathy. It makes me feel like my doctor is a quack. But I've heard from numerous people that he is a fantastic doctor and I'm sure he is. I just think he had weekend plans and didn't want to induce me before he got back from horse back riding in Sun Valley or something.

Anyway- next blog post should be some cute pictures of the baby. Thanks for everyone's well wishes and sympathy : )

2 comments:

Shauna said...

We have been thinking about you. Wondering if there was any action going on. Didn't want to bother you with a phone call. I hope you sleep really well tonight. :)

nigel said...

Finally! Good luck and here's hoping for a quick delivery.